Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Christian Feminine Homemaking!

This blog is a work in progress but has initially been created as a place for me to share my journey to becoming a Proverbs 31 woman. I will do my best to be as real and honest as possible. Please do your best to be kind when commenting. I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination so please don't expect me to be!

In May I will be starting a challenge that you are welcome to join that will begin with a Bible study on striving for Biblical womanhood and setting a foundation in our homes and lives. These first 6 weeks will cover goal setting, budgeting, routines and caring for ourselves.

After this, a longer challenge focusing on decluttering will last for 11 weeks then a 10 week cleaning challenge.

The last 2 weeks will be focused on keeping up good habits and preparing for the holidays. A total of 30 weeks!

I'm excited to begin and look forward to sharing this with you all!


Audrey

Disclaimer: I am 14 weeks pregnant so let's all keep expectations for ourselves realistic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment