Saturday, June 06, 2015

Wrap up for Week Five and Intro to Week Six: Meal Planning

How has your week gone ladies? How are your attitudes doing? We've had a long week of ups and downs and I am so thankful to have a Father in Heaven who continues to bless us. So much so, we have a huge praise! Hunter has an interview for an amazing opportunity. Please keep him in your prayers this week as he prepares and sits down for this interview.




Norman Rockwell


Wrapping up this week of budgeting, we move next week into meal planning. One of my favorite things to do as it helps me stay on budget and organized, meal planning is often confusing at first. Next week, I will lay out my simple method that will hopefully help you achieve some peace and joy with your meal plan as well as cooking and budget.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment