Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Repost: Praying for Our Husbands Series Day One: Our Hearts

Today I'm kicking off a new, short series: Praying for Our Husbands.


Please join me in this journey if you feel so lead.

Today, we will pray for our hearts.

Using these verses as your guide, pray that God softens your heart during this challenge.

But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
Isaiah 64:8

And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes
Daniel 9:3

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:17

She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Proverbs 31:12

Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:12


Blessings in this journey,

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment