Sunday, September 13, 2015

Preparing Our Hearts for Our New Challenge



Every day could be considered a challenge, but when I start a new series like this, I always like to take a moment to prepare my heart.


What would God have me learn in this? What would He have me share?

Ladies, take a moment to pray. Pray for courage, endurance, grace and direction. God delights when the focus of our home and our day is Him. Below are some verses that I keep in my journal to encourage me and direct me in my days. I hope they are of encouragement to you as well.


Through wisdom is a house builded; and by understanding it is established
Proverbs 24:3

She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Proverbs 31:27

To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Titus 2:5

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Proverbs 14:1

Let all things be done decently and in order. 
1 Corinthians 14:40

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men
Colossians 3:23 


Blessings Ladies,

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment