Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Looking to the New Year

Every year, I try to end with the same enthusiasm that I started the year with.

One way I do this is to begin planning for the new year, but also to reflect on what I have accomplished this year.

In looking towards the new year, I select a theme I would like to use to keep me focused. I'm not a fan of the "word for the year" challenges, but I do appreciate the concept.


This year, my theme is "Make the Right Choices--Even When They're Hard".

Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. 
Matthew 7:13-14

Throughout this year you will see posts on this and what it looks like for our family. You'll find posts about getting back on your feet after tough times, drawing close to God, bonding with family and friends and more. I hope you are looking forward to this year as much as I am!

Blessings,

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment