Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Adventures in 2016

With 2016 only a few weeks away I am excited to announce our upcoming plans!

We are calling this year "Right Choices". Every year we pick a theme we would like to focus on in our move forward. This year, we will be focusing on making the right choice even when it is difficult. Digging deep into prayer, seeking mentorship and surrounding ourselves with good influence to do so.

At the start of the year I will kick of a few new series:
Monthly Fruit of the Spirit
A Room a Month
and Life Skills for Ladies


The Life Skills series will be various posts on different topics meant to encourage and inspire you in your daily life. Whether you are a stay at home mom, working mom, business owner, single mom, stay at home wife, whatever your season of life or location on this journey, I hope these posts will help you.


Our Fruit of the Spirit series will focus on one fruit each month. I will do a few posts with Bible verse to study and how I am applying this fruit to my life.


And lastly, our Room a month series! This series is to help us get our homes decluttered, deep cleaned, organized and decorated one room at a time. I will share my tips, hacks, diy ideas, and more.

This, and so much more, await us in 2016!

I am looking forward to updating you all on our family and how we are working together to overcome our challenges. Thank you all for your love, prayers and support during this time!

Blessings,

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment