Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Big Announcement!

Are you ready, ladies?

First, our new header winner!






The other two options will be used on the page and within the group, so don't worry, you will get to see them!

Thank you all so much for voting, it means so much to me to have you all involved like this. I hope we can continue to do this in the future!


And now, my big announcement!

Please welcome...

CFHShop





I am so excited to offer this to you ladies! Here you will be able to find all of my organizing, family, personal and home worksheets for your use. Please do bear with me as I learn how to make these available to you. Technology is not my greatest strength haha!

I hope you all are having a wonderful night and are looking forward to this new year and new chapter as much as I am.


Blessing to you all in the coming year,

Audrey



No comments:

Post a Comment